Katawa Properties Limited has delivered some of West African’s most progressive commercial developments, including the iconic Farmland use Development, Lagos – Ogun, respectively. Owning residential, commercial, industrial & retail estate properties across Nigeria, Katawa Properties Ltd also develops properties for Industries, Farmers, Hotels and other joint ventures. Katawa Properties Ltd is supported by its experienced development and leasing teams, which manage the large portfolio of properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
- Oversees the smooth implementation of Human Resources programs.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
- Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
- Develops and monitors annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving.
- Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- Establishes Human Resource departmental measures that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.